C. Maj wrote:
On Tue, 17 Feb 2004, Tomica Crnek waxed:

I have TE410P with two E1 links connected. It is working ok, but
suddenly, from time to time I got this and it goes on and on for a few
minutes during which period I can't establish new calls

  == D-Channel on span 1 up
  == D-Channel on span 1 up
  == D-Channel on span 2 up
  == D-Channel on span 1 up
  == D-Channel on span 2 up
  == D-Channel on span 1 up
  == D-Channel on span 2 up
  == D-Channel on span 1 up
  == D-Channel on span 2 up
  == D-Channel on span 1 up
  == D-Channel on span 1 up
  == D-Channel on span 1 up
  == D-Channel on span 1 up
  == D-Channel on span 2 up
  == D-Channel on span 1 up
  == D-Channel on span 2 up
  == D-Channel on span 1 up
  == D-Channel on span 2 up
  == D-Channel on span 1 up
  == D-Channel on span 2 up

This could be a problem with your telco.  I had the same
thing for a couple of months before they finally identified
it as their "bad cable pair" in outside wiring.  Run a trace
on the PRI from *, and find someone at the telco to do the
same on their end.

I solved this problem when I changed my sync source:

span = 1,1,0,ccs,hdb3

Daniel

Good luck,
--Chris