I have been doing some testing with queues. I have been experiencing some
strange behavior and I wanted to see if anyone else sees this. I am using
1.8.11-cert2.

It is my understanding that I cannot directly tell from the dial plan that a
member is dynamic or static unless I check RQMSTATUS from RemoveQueueMember for
NOTDYNAMIC. Is this true? (If I try something like using AST_CONFIG then I can
only get back the
first static member for a queue) The problem that I am seeing is that if I try
to remove a queue member that is static, the values from then on that I see
from ${QUEUE_MEMBER(<queue>,free) ${QUEUE_MEMBER(<queue>,ready) are incorrect.
They are always one
less than the actual value for that queue. Can anyone else confirm this? Thank
you.

Chet Stevens