From: asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Jared Baxley
Sent: Friday, 24 August 2012 4:27 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [asterisk-users] Asterisk and Wave files.

I normally do all IVR recordings at an endpoint, but i have a set of voice
prompts i need to use for a specific IVR.

Without converting them on the box, is there any specific utility you all use
for converting sounds to Asterisk friendly files?

what are the acceptable parameters? can audacity or similar make the co version?

Thanks in advance.