Dear friends,

I am not able to capture the CDR records for unanswered calls. Only one record
per call is coming in the CDR table. In the cdr.conf, I have enabled it by
setting :
unanswered = yes

>From asterisk CLI also, I am getting this :

centos55server*CLI> cdr show status
Call Detail Record (CDR) settings
----------------------------------
  Logging:                    Enabled
  Mode:                       Simple
  Log unanswered calls:       Yes

* Registered Backends
  -------------------
    mysql
    cdr-custom

But still its not coming in the table. I am using My SQL CDR. All other records
are coming properly. We need these records, because its a call center and the
management requires details of the extnesions which were not answering calls in
the queue. Is there any other setting to be done ?

In Asterisk 1.4 it was working fine, but now I am using asterisk-1.8.12.1

Kindly help.

Regards
Shanavaz.