Now I see: you try to use the wrong config file - try /etc/asterisk/res_config_mysql.conf instead.

Am 27.09.2012 11:40, schrieb Jonas Kellens:
On 27-09-12 11:27, Thorsten Göllner wrote:
Maybe a stupid answer ;-)
Did you make a "reload"?

Yes, I reloaded and restarted several times.

Did you try from shell:
mysql -u myuser -pmysecret AsteriskHosted

Yes, works perfect to connect via commandline.

Only Asterisk does not see the database and I really don't know why.

No hints in debug and verbose log either...

Kind regards,
Jonas.

Thorsten Göllner

OVM Office Voice Media GmbH