I'm looking for an fxs <-> sip gateway/router/switch for about 100 existing
analog phones.  I'd like to get this done cheaply, but I want to make sure that
whatever we buy works well with asterisk as well.  As far as I can tell, digium
make no such device.  The only ones I've been able to find with a 48 port
capacity are these two:

Sangoma Vega 5000 50 FXS + 2 FXO Gateway
(http://www.voipsupply.com/sangoma-vega-5000-50fxo-2fxs)
Realtone WSS120 VoIP Gateway
(http://www.realtonetech.com/product/voip-gateways/86-wss120-series-voip-gateways.html#description)

Does anyone have any experience with either of these products/vendors, or any
suggestions for a different piece of hardware?

Thanks
-Justin