Le 07/11/2012 20:01, martin f krafft a écrit :
Dear list,

we would really like to be able to "invite a third and fourth party"
to our current one-on-one call. At the moment, we have to agree to
dial into MeetMe 10 minutes later, then make calls to the third
parties, and hope it all works out.

I have found a couple of examples on the Internet for converting
channels into conferences, but I could not get any of them working.

Does anyone have a working example they would be willing to share?

As said by James, you just have to transfer all parties in a conference room and then you call this conference.

--
Daniel