Hi,

Thank you for your reply.
77 ext. number is connected with my asterisk. so any one want to talk with
jitsi(pc), they have to dial 77 then 2000#(jitsi sip user number).

 my pbx is sending callerid. i can see on other analog phone display.

Yes pbx is sending callerid. When i dial any ext. number from jitsi. On the
recipient phone display shows 77 ext number.

i tried all combination from
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Caller+ID+in+India

but it does not work.

any help