On 12/20/2012 01:00 PM, Jerry Geis wrote:
IMO the local channel call should be the lowest overhead option available.
What about:

Action: Command
Command: dahdi show channels

I can just look to see if "Extension" has anything for the Chan I am interested in?

is that a big overhead and block anything?

Jerry

Looks like the "dahdi show channels" does not work for me because if I make a call originating from a polycom phone going out a line (DAHDI/1) it is not reflected there.
So I cannot tell the line is in use.

It only shows a call as active if its an incoming call.

Jerry