Hi, List

My SIP provider requires no authorization in incoming calls to my asterisk
11.1.0 box.

I was sure previously that "insecure=invite,port" disabled authorization
request during incoming calls to asterisk.
But today I tried to connect to a provider (which has MERA MVTS) but could not
disable auth requests in incoming calls from this provider with this option
(insecure=invite,port).

I solved the problem allowing guests in the general section of sip.conf but I
am sure it is not the best solution (it impose a certain security risk - I used
the IPTABLES to protect me).

I do not want to allow any unwanted guests to my box.

So How can I make this option work for disabling auth requests (I mean
"insecure=invite,port") without allowing guests?

Here is my peer configuration:
[73512123555]
directmedia=no
type=peer