On 12/27/2012 07:36 PM, Ron Wheeler wrote:
On 27/12/2012 3:14 PM, Carlos Alvarez wrote:
On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 12:46 PM, Ernie Dunbar <maill...@lightspeed.ca
<mailto:maill...@lightspeed.ca>> wrote:

    This past holiday weekend has resulted in some real groaners when
    it comes to bugs in our dialplan, making obvious the need for some
    changes in our procedures.

    First, our hours of operation for Christmas Eve, Christmas, Boxing
    Day and New Year's Eve had changed with little to no notice. Okay,
    fine, whatever, I fix.

Boxing day???  Seriously?  There's a holiday for people who beat each
other up?  TIL.
That is the day you box up all the crap you got and exchange it for what
you really wanted.
It is a religious holiday in the old British Commonwealth (probably
Scottish in origin).

Ron

But anyway the best way to test time-based rules is on a VM that has a
copy of your configs, and just change the time.  You can easily run a
small VM to accomodate a copy of your main server on almost any computer.

--
Carlos Alvarez
TelEvolve

What about using TESTTIME