On 14/12/2012, at 9:51 AM, Jerry Geis <ge...@pagestation.com> wrote:

> I did notice one more thing:
> chan_sip.c:17045 handle_request_register: Registration from
> '"5001"<sip:5001%4010.239.46.200@10.239.46.200>' failed for '137.52.88.195' -
> No matching peer found
>
> Why is there no matching peer I have it defined. I shows in my "sip show
> peers"?

I wonder if in fact you have entered into the phone's web GUI the username
"5001@10.239.46.200" when you should have just entered "5001" (with the server
name being defined elsewhere in the config, eg as the 'domain' value or the
'proxy' value).

It looks to me as if the phone has encoded the string '5001@10.239.46.200' into
the username '5001%4010.239.46.200' and then tried to connect to the server
10.239.46.200 as that user (when in fact you actually want it to simply connect
as '5001').

Worth trying? Could be a quick fix...

Pete