Please don't top-post...

On 06/03/2013, at 13:24, Steve Edwards <asterisk....@sedwards.com> wrote:

Can you enable AGI debugging on the Asterisk console and see if that yields any clues?

On Wed, 6 Mar 2013, Gustavo Salvador wrote:

I have run asterisk in verbose mode, and also set on the debug, but the only clue I have is just this error.

Did that include 'agi set debug on?'

Can you 'cut-n-paste' the relevant 'sanitized' console output?

I looked through my AGIs and find I always set channel variables and let the dialplan do the actual dial().

1) Is your AGI exiting before the dial() completes?

2) If you execute the same dial() command from the 'AGI debug output' (which should show the expanded variables) in your dialplan, does that yield andy clues?

3) If you use another technology like SIP can you enable SIP debugging and observe the SIP dialog?

--
Thanks in advance,
Steve Edwards       sedwa...@sedwards.com      Voice: +1-760-468-3867 PST