Le 06/03/2013 17:57, Luis H. Forchesatto a écrit :
Solved.

Great, happy for you.

What would be nice is to explain how you solve it for archives. Other people can run in the same problematic that yours and would be happy to see your way to get out of it

2013/3/5 Luis H. Forchesatto <luisforchesa...@gmail.com <mailto:luisforchesa...@gmail.com>>

    Greetings.

    I got two asterisk servers, one is connected to another via sip
    trunk. The incoming calls are routed to the time period an if
    matches is transfered to the designed extension. If don't, is
    redirected to a second time period. Then, if the call matches the
    second time period it need to be transfered to the trunk that
    directs to the second server.

    How do I do to configure it this way?

    The trunk it must be transfered has a outbound route configured too.

    Any further details just ask.

--
Daniel