WipeOut wrote:

This is an interesting statement in the press release..

"SIPxchange, the industry’s first open source based enterprise communications suite, is grounded in the concept that a community of ideas provides a more fertile ground for innovation, progress and product development."

I guess they haven't heard of Asterisk.. :)

They keep saying enterprise class in the blurb, and then they say suitable for up to 400 lines. I seem to remember James T Kirk has 400 people on the Enterprise. I guess that must be their target market. If not, I think they have a scalability issue. :-)

Regards,
Steve