When I play:
exten => s,n,Background(welcome)
and press extension "1" the system will not jump to this extension immediately,
there is a few sec. pause.

I think because I have an extensions "1" and "11" in my system.
Is there a way to tell "Background" to execute the first match? I see there are two options: 's' and 'm' but none of them return immediately
I put voicemail on exten '0' (nothing else starts with '0') but when the
message is playing and I hit '0'
there is a two or three seconds pause before the Voicemail box rings. Is there a way to jump to extension immediately?

exten => 1,n,Background(T-to-leave-msg)
exten => 1,n,Background(press-0)
exten => 1,n,WaitExten(5)

[voicemail11]