Trying to figure out the best way to pull an active call out of a queue by
unique id and put it on hold. I don't want to put it on hold on the agent's
phone but I want it to be pulled away from the agent's phone and into Asterisk
limbo somewhere.
Shortly after I want to pull the same call out of limbo and redirect it back to
either the same agent or another.
I was thinking about call parking but, I think parking is more than I need and
it potentially introduces more complications.
I will be doing this through the manager interface on Asterisk 1.8.x.
Any ideas, thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for any help.