Hello,For the time being I am using the following line to play the original
saved message by Asteriskexten => 7001,n,Playback(vm-nobodyavail)Now I am
trying to use the other features for Asterisk's voicemail. I have recorded a
message, and I can see it saved on the system, but still Asterisk keeps playing
the original message... Is there something I can add to let the subscriber
plays his recorded message if he has a one? I couldn't find a clear way in the
wiki about that!Also can I go more to play specific messages depending on the
day/time, a specific message for the holidays for example?Thanks.