On Thu, 21 Nov 2013, Rizwan Hisham wrote:

Hi all,I am syncing call files on my secondary asterisk server but without permission to read for asterisk. So they should be executed when I grant the right permissions (thats when my primary asterisk server crashes or shutsdown somehow). But asterisk only tries to read the file at the time of placing the file. So when i grant right permissions nothing happens. Is there any workaround to this problem?

When you activate the secondary, 'touch' the files in the spool directory.

--
Thanks in advance,
Steve Edwards       sedwa...@sedwards.com      Voice: +1-760-468-3867 PST