Upgrade to 11.

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Gopalakrishnan N
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 12:03 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Asterisk Crash in asterisk 10.0.0.

Enable debugging module and backtrace and re-compile so that you will bactrace
of the crash logs.

Regards

On 14 Feb 2014 10:29, "Arun Ram" <arunram....@gmail.com> wrote:

        Hi guys,

         I need a desperate help from you regarding this asterisk crash issue.

        On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 5:48 PM, Arun Ram <arunram....@gmail.com> wrote:

                Hi,

                I  am facing asterisk crash issue  in my  Asterisk 10.0.0. safe
asterisk generated a core dump in  /tmp path . I  viewed the core dump using
viewcore in linux.

                can anyone tell the reason for the crash .  waiting eagerly for
an answer from asterisk support guys. please the find the core dump attachment
too ..

                Below is the information in core dump

                --

                Thanks & Regards
                Arunram.c

                The Power of someone has the power to do something.. anything