On Fri, 21 Mar 2014, Paul Belanger wrote:

DAHDI has a pseudo channel limit of 512, somebody has already posted how to change it with modprode.

Not in this thread, but big thanks for the clue. Googling 'dahdi pseudo channel limit modprobe' showed the secret sauce.

I can get 1,000 simultaneous callers in 100 meetmes with only an occasional crackle -- way over my 500 target.

Since DAHDI has a default limit of 512 and I was peaking out at 312 callers in 100 meetmes, that implies each caller takes a DAHDI channel and each meetme takes 2. Is that about right?

--
Thanks in advance,
Steve Edwards       sedwa...@sedwards.com      Voice: +1-760-468-3867 PST