On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 11:08 AM, Administrator TOOTAI <ad...@tootai.net> wrote:

<snip>

As explained in one on my previous message, it's a bug, easily reproducible: take a queues.conf (or sip.conf or iax.conf or voicemail.conf or ...) like this (what is important is the #include):

<snip>

NOTICE[3346]: app_queue.c:6811 reload_queue_rules: queuerules.conf has not changed since it was last loaded. Not taking any action.