Hi,

I own a Siemens 3070 DECT system.

It's a simple DECT base which allows the connection of a few DECT phones. It's a very basic PBX.

It's connected to the public network using an ISDN bri (2B + D) plug. According to the doc, it can also be connected to a PBX.

Is there a way to connect this to Asterisk ? I have no good knowledge about ISDN, so I don't know if it's possible at all. I suppose there must be some kind of interexchange protocol in between the base and the PBX (Asterisk in this case) that handles call transfers among all.

Is there an ISDN hardware card that would handle such a connection ?

If not, is there some kind of PCI DECT card that could handle multiple terminals through Asterisk ?

Thanks a lot in advance for your answers.

  Frédéric Olivié (Alf) @ Club-Internet

« Don't SCREAM, It hurts my eyes ! — Ne CRIEZ pas, ça fait mal aux yeux  ! »
—Alf, March 2001

<<tux4.png>>