I'm trying to capture when a call is placed on and removed from being on hold
through the AMI in Asterisk 12.3.  In previous versions, the Hold event
contained a 'Status' field which indicated if the call was going 'On' or 'Off'
hold.  However, in 12 not only am I not seeing the Status field, but I am not
seeing any AMI Hold event that corresponds to removing the call from Hold.

Is this the intended behavior, or am I missing something in how the call's hold
status should be tracked via the AMI?

Thanks!
David Huebner