From: asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Daniel Gonzalez
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2014 10:58 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List
Subject: [asterisk-users] Finish extension (avoid dialplan to silently continue
in the next priority of another extension)

Hi,

I have run into a strange behaviour:

[ctx-test]

exten => h,1,NoOp(*** hangup ***)

exten => s,1,NoOp(*** ${EXTEN} ***)

 same => n,...

 same => n,...

 same => n,Hangup()

Strangely, the h extension continues on the priority 2 of the extension s.
Maybe this is caused by the use of same? How can I make sure that an extension
is really ending, something like:

exten => h,1,NoOp(*** hangup ***)

 same => n,RellyEndHere()

For subroutines there is the Return() application, but this can not be used
generally in contexts. Is there any application to finish processing the
extension in the context?

Thanks,

Daniel