Angel Gabriel wrote:

I have 5 BT phone lines coming into my office. We use four for international calls, and one for local/mobile calls. We have just obtained another call carrier, and now we would like to be able to make calls from any phone to any carrier, without having to remember what details to tap into the phone. I would like all calls to be prefixed with the relevant codes, so that my employees can all dial direct. Also, incoming calls, I want them all redirected to just one phone, the one in reception, and then diverted as required. Is the above possible??

Currently connecting more than 3 analog lines to asterisk can be problematic unless you get hold of a channelbank (not that availible in the UK)..

My suggestion is that you get your 5 analog lines converted to 3 ISDN BRI lines (6 channels probably with a lower cost than you are currently paying) and then use and AVM or EICON 4 port ISDN card with the chan_capi driver..

This will allow you to have the features you were after as well as a simplistic DDI system useing MSN numbers on the BRI's (if you get what BT call ISDN2e lines it will allow hunting across the lines if I remember correctly)..

Later..