Zitat von Steve Totaro <stot...@totarotechnologies.com>:

Are you using the wifi on on the cellphone?  The peer IP is showing as
192.168.200.3 which is not a routable address.  Unless things have changed,
double NAT configurations do not work.

Hi Steve,

My Asterisk is behind a NAT, but my cellphone was NOT in NAT, but direct in Internet.
But maybe my Provider does a NAT, too...

Very strange is, that I have a very poorly audio-quality, if I use my cellphone in my WLAN and connect to my Asterisk. With THE SAME USER, but from a PC in the same Network, the audio quality is perfect.

Any idea?

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello
(lucab...@lucabert.de)