Le 2015-08-10 13:54, Marek Cervenka a écrit :
Dne 6.8.2015 v 21:00 Sylvain Boily napsal(a):
Hello,

Le 2015-08-06 09:24, Marek Cervenka a écrit :
hi,

there is updated skills based routing patch for asterisk queue
please test if you have time

https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-17366?jql=text%20~%20%22skills%22

You can find the latest version we maintain here : https://github.com/xivo-pbx/asterisk/blob/master/debian/patches/xivo_skill_queues (asterisk 13.5)

We originally wrote this patch for xivo and it's included by default.

Sylvain

that's great!
do you have plan merge it to the asterisk master?

At the astricondev 2012, there was a decision to not merged this patch on app_queue because nobody really wanted to add new features. So, no there is no plan to merge this patch on the master, but we maintain it on xivo with the latest asterisk version and if someone want to work with us and people would like this patch into the master, we will be enjoy to contribute.

Sylvain