On 15-09-23 10:25 PM, Ryan, Travis wrote:
Ok I did all that and it's still crashing. I did find some other
areas I think that shouldn't have had any of those files, so I
thought it would work, because I got rid of ALL of them per your
instructions and completely reconfigured and compiled both pjsip and
then asterisk.

Same problem. Asterisk was built against static instead of shared. What's the output of:

ls -al /usr/lib/libpj*
pkg-config --libs libpjproject

And from the pjproject source directory:
grep "aconfigure" config.status

--
Joshua Colp