On 15-10-04 09:54 AM, Bryant Zimmerman wrote:
I have a pjsip install that is not pulling it's realtime registrations
from an ODBC database.
When I have them directly pull from a MySQL database everything seems to
work.
I am having trouble finding a requirements document for the pjsip
realtime registrations.
Is there some kind of special config that has to be used to trigger the
connection for realtime registrations over ODBC?
My realtime connections to aors, auths,contacts, and endpoints via ODBC
are working as expected.
Any ideas are appreciated.
Asterisk v 13.5.0
Registrations line from sorcery.conf
/registrations=realtime,px1_ps_registrations/

This should be:
registration=realtime,px1_ps_registrations

Line for database from extconfig.conf
/px1_ps_registrations => odbc,pjsipRealtime/
pjsip show registration
show no return records - even though there are records in the database
table.
Thanks

Bryant

--