Is there a way to use AMI to detect whether an agent that appears to be free is
in its wrap-up-time period?

I am using AMI to query the queue status and its members, in order to generate
calls directed to the queue, and I do not want to originate calls if some of
them will not be assigned immediately to agents because of the wrap-up time.

As far as I can see in the Asterisk 11 source code, the QueueStatus AMI command
does not report the wrapuptime value, and the QueueMember event does not report
whether the agent is waiting its wrapup time either.