I really do not think this is an asterisk problem, but I was not sure were else to look for support. I am using an asterisk setup to phone out church services to people via the meetme app. The way I have it setup, you phone in, give the system your telephone number and it calls you back via nufone or voicepulse over IAX2. The complaint I'm getting from a few people is that when they hang up their phones, they still cannot get dialtone for a while. Two people said last night that even 20 seconds after they hung up their phones, when they picked up again, they still did not have a dial tone. I'm not sure when it came back. For most people it works fine. Any suggestions? I don't think it is their phones because it worked fine for both of them other times. Then again, I don't know what it could be besides their phones.

Darren Wiebe