Greetings,

I use TLS and SRTP on all my extensions.  I use openssl and distribute my root
certificate to my endpoints.   Most of the time my calls work just fine.

Sometimes I receive a repeating error in my log files however, and I don’t know
why this is happening. I’m wondering if this is really from the TLS connection
for SIP, or an underlying error with SRTP decoding..   I sometimes get this
message in the log when things seems to be working fine.  Is there a better way
to debug exactly why I’m getting this error? Sometimes I have dozens of these
errors in a row.

My openssl certificate chain checks out fine  with openssl verify command ..

[2015-10-26 12:23:42] WARNING[9915] tcptls.c: FILE * open failed!
[2015-10-26 12:23:42] VERBOSE[9916] tcptls.c:   == Problem setting up ssl
connection: error:14094418:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:tlsv1 alert unknown ca