On 10/28/2015 06:37 PM, Pete Mundy wrote:
Hi Motty,

Isn't the whole point of the nonce in a SIP registration to ensure the secret doesn't go on the wire in plain-text? Is this not enough, or are you looking to hide the username too?

(if so, fair 'nuf, just wondering why :)

Pete

Ps, if so then I think TLS is the missing part of your equation.