Hi,

I'm having a strange problem with Asterisk 13 i can't seem to find out whats
causing it.
After a Dial call from one SIP peer to another, if the calling side hangs up,
DIALSTATUS is not set, but when the called side hangs up, it does.
The strangest thing is when debugging SIP, it sends/receives the BYE signal
normaly on both situations.
I'm using DIALSTATUS on my accounting/billing scripts, so when this happens it
break the routine.

Can anyone shed some light into this for me? i'm running out of ideas here.

Thanks.

Marcos O.