Hi everyone,

I have just upgraded to Asterisk 13.7.0-rc2 and noticed that when I type "pjsip
show endpoints" at the CLI, I get "No Objects Found".

However, if I request information on a specific endpoint, (for example: "pjsip
show endpoint 101") then I get all of the information for that endpoint as
expected.

This seems to have started as soon as I upgraded to 13.7.0-rc2. I tried with
pjproject 2.4 and now pjproject 2.4.5 and get the same result.

Has anyone else seen this or is it something that is unique to my situation?

Thanks,

--Matt