Sonny Rajagopalan wrote:
I can confirm that the server is receiving the SIP request, but simply
doesn't do anything with it (log from the server below). Does this have
anything to do with how PJSIP was compiled or configured?:

TCP support is enabled in PJSIP by default. If you do "pjsip set logger on" does the message show up? What is the COMPLETE console output when a client connects? We have tests which cover TCP and they are working, so it's likely something environment specific.

--
Joshua Colp