Hi All,

I've setup a Digium G100 VoIP gateway to replace an internal PCI VoIP card in our Asterisk PBX. When using the VoIP card the callerid entries listed in sip.conf were displayed when calling someone over the PSTN. Now, however, though the gateway it just displays the default number assigned to our PRI. I'm wondering if anyone having experience with the Digium gateways can point me in the right direction to have the gateway respect the callerid entries listed in sip.conf. We are using an older Asterisk 1.6 build.

Thanks in advanced for the help!!

Ferdinand