If you want a freely usable implementation of SRTP look at srtp.sourceforge.net.

Regards,
Steve

John Todd wrote:

I have found few VoIP clients that support encryption. The only one that comes to mind is the Zultys devices (they have a softphone and a hardphone that support SRTP.) I spoke with them as recently as today, asking if they'd be interested in supplying patches for their AES-based SRTP encryption implementation to Asterisk, and they said that they didn't have the ability to put those patches together at the moment, but they'd be happy testing functionality with their devices and Asterisk once implemented.

Has anyone done any work with SRTP and Asterisk that could become public? I've still got a number of clients who aren't moving towards VoIP due to security concerns with end-user stations. There are now quite a few AES-specific files stuffed into the Asterisk distribution, and a quick "grep" doesn't show anything using them. Hopefully this means that we're almost at the edge of making SRTP a reality...