Bisker, Scott (7805) wrote:
I think what James is referring to is the delay once the call already
been dialed.  It's not specific to Ciscos, as I'm experiencing the
same problem on my polycom phones.  Must be SIP related.

The problem is that once a call is dialed, when the remote party
picks up the phone, the first half second is cutoff.  The remote
party won't hear the first half second of the call.  I had this
happend several times in the last few days.  I've also had a few
complaints from users recently.  Here's what it looks like.

I noticed the same issue using a SIP soft phone, I can't recall having the same issue with a IAX soft phone, pretty sure it didn't happen... I'm testing now to see if I can make it happen, but it seems to be fine...

--
Best regards,
 Duane

http://happysnapper.com.au - Sell your photos over the net!