At the moment I plan to migrate from asterisk 13.7 to 13.8.
Because of relatively frequent updates I am building asterisk from a directory that is updated via git switch to the desired branch.

1. Will be updated pjproject patches with "git pull"?
2. Will update himself pjproject?
3. And what should be done to be sure that they are the most "fresh"?

4. What is the status of patches to pjproject? It is expected that they should eventually become part of pjproject (to be accepted by the maintainers)?

Thanks.