On 06/27/2016 12:09 PM, Joshua Colp wrote:
Simon Hohberg wrote:
Hi,

I want to pass a part of a SIP INVITE multipart body. I found a quite
old patch here:
https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-14510?jql=text%20~%20%22body%20part%22

But this patch is for the SIP channel driver not PJSIP, right?

Is it even possible without a patch? What do I have to put in the
dialplan then?

If you are asking if you can manipulate or get this information from the
dialplan in PJSIP it's not currently possible.

Hi Joshua,

thank you for taking time to come back to me.

It would be enough to just pass this body part on to the callee.

What about the SIP channel driver, is there a way to do this?

Regards,

Simon