Marcelo Terres wrote:
Hey dev team, kudos for the good job.

Just one information.

When I started Asterisk after upgrade to version 14, I received this
information:

[Sep 19 19:40:57] WARNING[22694]: res_odbc.c:525 load_odbc_config: The
'pooling', 'shared_connections', 'limit', and 'idlecheck' options are
deprecated. Please see UPGRADE.txt for information

I know that odbc configuration changes, but there is no UPGRADE file
containing this information. In fact, there is no UPGRADE-14.txt file.

This actually happened between Asterisk 13.7.0 and 13.8.0, with a subsequent change reverting it somewhat and moved back into Asterisk. I've created an issue[1] to clean this up, both the upgrade and the sample config.

[1] https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-26389

-- Joshua Colp

Join the Asterisk Community at the 13th AstriCon, September 27-29, 2016
     http://www.asterisk.org/community/astricon-user-conference

New to Asterisk? Start here: