> On 18/10/2016, at 12:30 am, Jerry Geis <ge...@pagestation.com> wrote:
>
> I am running iptables on the 10.201 machine. I have not control over the
> other machine. It is a microsoft lync product.
>
> my definition...
> [MyTrunk]
> type=friend
> dtmfmode=rfc2833
> disallow=all
> allow=ulaw
> allow=alaw
> context=my-incoming
> host=192.168.1.3
> ;port=5068
> canreinvite=yes
> qualify=yes
> transport=tcp
>
> I have tried it with or without the port=5068.

Heya Jerry

With port=5068 and transport=tcp both defined, do calls outbound to the Lync
device fail, or is it just registrations FROM it that are failing?

I seem to recall you mentioning it's registrations that aren't working. However
for those to work you would need your Asterisk on 10.201 to also be listening
for registrations via TCP, and on port 5068. I'm thinking this would be a
global configuration definition, not a peer-specific definition. Others may be
able to chime in with the specific options required...

Pete

Join the Asterisk Community at the 13th AstriCon, September 27-29, 2016
      http://www.asterisk.org/community/astricon-user-conference

New to Asterisk? Start here: