Hi,

Am 17.11.2016 um 13:51 schrieb Jerry Geis:

> PBX Core settings
> -----------------
>   Version:                     11.24.1
>   Build Options:               LOADABLE_MODULES, BUILD_NATIVE
>   Maximum calls:               Not set
>   Maximum open file handles:   1024
>   Root console verbosity:      0
>   Current console verbosity:   5
>   Debug level:                 0
>   Maximum load average:        0.000000
>   Minimum free memory:         0 MB
>   Startup time:                16:23:00
>   Last reload time:            16:23:00
>   System:                      Linux/2.6.32-642.6.2.el6.x86_64 built by root
> on x86_64 2016-10-30 20:40:02 UTC
>   System name:
>   Entity ID:                   b0:83:fe:d1:af:5d
>   Default language:            en
>   Language prefix:             Enabled
>   User name and group:         /
>   Executable includes:         Disabled
>   Transcode via SLIN:          Enabled
>   Transmit silence during rec: Disabled
>   Generic PLC:                 Enabled
>   Min DTMF duration::          80

That's a bit odd... On my Asterisk 11 setup, I see an entry "Internal timing"
which is totally missing on your installation.
You might want to try adding

  internal_timing = yes

to the [general] section of your asterisk.conf and then stop and start your
Asterisk.

You can also try to unload all timing modules but "res_timing_timerfd.so" and
try if it makes things better.
If it does, you can prevent res_timing_dahdi from being loaded in your
modules.conf.

Max