Hello,

I'm not totally sure but HEP permit SIP signaling and RTCP data capture only on PJSIP channels. For chan_sip you have to use captagent.

Regards

El 03/01/2017 a las 10:04, Olivier escribió:
Hello,

On a newly built Asterisk 13.13.1 system, I can't make HEP work with chan_sip (though I could make it work with PJSIP on another instance).

Looking either at [1] or hep.conf, I can't see anything meaning HEP requires PJSIP.

Before diging deeper, may I simply ask if HEP requires PJSIP or not ?
What about a line mentioning the answer in above documents (to keep other from wondering the same thing) ?

Best regards

[1] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+13+Configuration_res_hep