Hi,

i know about this feature and use it a lot...
my question was, how to get pcapsipdebug to generate only one file...

BUT... meanwhile I found out how to accomplish this easy task.

1.) open first pcap file in wireshark
2.) open second pcap file in wireshark using the menu "file -> merge"
3.) go to "telephony -> sip flows"
4.) select the two "legs" of the call
5.) klick button "flow sequence" et voilà... one ladder diagram exactly the way I needed it

thanks anyways,
yves