Anyone?
I tried converting the file to g722 with ffmpeg and got the same result.

regards
Tiago
On 12-05-2017 12:10, Tiago Ferreira wrote:
Hello everyone,

I am using the Asterisk REST API in order to establish a call to an endpoint and to send over a remote file (HTTP).
The issue is that I am experiencing an audio quality issue.
I have tried encoding the file differently, but everytime Asterisk is cutting the audio frequencies above 4Khz. The call is established with G.722 and the audio file is mono 16Khz 16 bit sln16 extension. What can I do to improve the sound quality? Is there any way to not have asterisk cut the audio frequencies?

best regards
Tiago