I have a very old server that is used only for conferences on Meetme. To manage the conference rooms we use Web Meetme. Now it is time to upgrade everything but since Meetme is no longer available I need to find a replacement GUI to manage the conference rooms. Anyone know a solution that works with Confbridge? I found "Asterisk Confbridge Manager" from a russian company but it does not let you schedule conference rooms that only last a certain time.

Carlos Chávez
+52 (55)8116-9161