I have Asterisk running on a Ubuntu 18.0.4 on Digital Ocean. Every so often
asterisk crashes and then restarts. I am not seeing any core dumps on the
box. The only I thing I see every time is a second before Asterisk crashes
there is a AAAA lookup for the boxes hostname. As soon as it gets the
response I see that asterisk is restarting. Any idea what would cause this
and how would get a dump or further debug? I did build Asterisk with
DONT_OPTIMIZE and BETTER_BACKTRACES but not seeing any traces anywhere. I
am using Asterisk 15.4.1.